skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jen's Rambling of Awesomeness
October 12, 2008
Work
Dear Work,
You suck.
Love,
Jen
1 comment:
Trudy
said...
Dear Jen,
You're lucky to have me.
love,
Work
Sun Oct 12, 10:13:00 PM PDT
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(9)
►
November
(2)
▼
October
(7)
Weekend Shows
Opening Night
Tech Day
Work
More blog things
Blog things
New blog!
About Me
Jen
I've been in college for about 100 years and there's pretty much no end in sight. I'm studying Criminal Justice, but in the past few years, I've discovered a real passion for theater (but I'm a terrible actor, unfortunately)
View my complete profile
Links of Awesomeness
Everyday Narcissism
I Can Has Cheezburger?
Life with the Larsens
1 comment:
Dear Jen,
You're lucky to have me.
love,
Work
Post a Comment