skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New blog!
Okay, so I broke down and finally started my own blog. And I stole part of my url from Trudy. (the narcissistic part) But, I figured it was amusing. Anyway. Viola! C'est magnifique! I'll probably update this with pointless rambling and whatever whenever it suits my flighty fancies. ;o)
2 comments:
Now we just have to get you to come over to the dark side of Facebook. Mwa ha ha ha ha!
Cool url. When I first read it, I thought it said "Narcissistic Ink", which would be an awesome name for a blog. Or better yet, a holographic* autobiography.
*Holographic is a legal term meaning written in the author's own handwriting. (Although an autobiography made out of reflected light would be cool too now that I think of it...)
No! Never! I'll never join the dark side! I don't care if you _do_ have cookies...or cheeseburgers...or any other sort of yummy food-like items. Facebook will never steal my soul! =P
Oooh, "Narcissistic Ink" is gonna be the name I use whenever I decide to write an autobiography. It'll be fabulous! "Narcissistic Ink: The True, Real Life Story of Jen"
Post a Comment