So, the three weekend performances are over and we've had a great time. Yay. I've only had a few prop related problems (a flashlight for one of the scenes crapped out in the middle of the scene last night). Mostly, though, it's just been great. Exhausting, yeah, but great. Anyway, so last night, we finished up and after we put everything away and the actors got out of their costumes, some of the cast decided to go out to The Garret to hang out afterwards and since I was dressed and lookin' hot (that was what one of the other techs said before the show last night), there was no way I wasn't gonna go hang out. So, I figured I'd stick around for a bit and then head home. But, of course, some people I really wanted to spend some time with were there, so naturally, I didn't end up leaving until 1:00 (along with pretty much everybody else) and had to get up for the play today. Anyway, I got home, went to bed around 1:30 and was still exhausted when I woke up at 9:45...oh well, at least I got to sleep in like three hours later than I usually do on a Sunday.
Today's performance wasn't too bad. We screwed up some of our cues and some of the jokes fell flat (I think it might have had something to do with the geriatric audience...)
I'm just glad I've got a few days off before I need to do anything play related. Yay.
October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello...anyone there?...
Nope. Nobody's home. ;)
Post a Comment